Message from the Principal
Please use your own discretion as to how much of the work attached can be completed over the coming weeks.
I am very aware that situations in families may be very different at this time, with many parents trying to work from home while juggling childcare, etc. and others still working outside the home. Only do what is feasible!
Look after yourselves over the coming weeks and I hope to see you all very soon.
Download senior infant work sheets
You can download these worksheets and view / print at home if replacements are required.
Pupils can make a time capsule as evidence of the historic event that they are living through.
- Pupils can write a letter to themselves. (Parent acts as scribe). Tell their age, who their friends are, favourite TV show, song, book, etc. Write about what’s going on in their own words. Tell their future self how they feel. Talk about what they would like to be when they grow up and 5 things they want to do when they are an adult.
- If it’s safe to get a newspaper get one and cut out articles that might be important for their future self. Or you could print them from online.
- Draw a picture of their family as it is now.
- Take some pictures of today, print them out and include them in the box.
- Put it all together in a scrapbook or box and place it in the attic for years to come!!
Here are a few websites that might be useful over the coming weeks.